Sunday, April 6, 2014

2014 NAEA Convention in San Diego! March 28-31

Wow, what a great weekend of innovative, refreshing, and mind-blowing learning opportunities in San Diego, CA.  This conference was yet another example of why teachers DO need to continue to learn just as students, and bring fresh ideas into the classroom.  Students, I hope you take as many learning opportunities as possible throughout your life as it will broaden your horizon and you will be wiser.  Here are some snapshots from the convention:  

a maquette and the movie poster to go with it!
I foresee bubbles in my classroom in the near future!


What a great idea for my sewing club kiddos!!!


Colorful artworks from Georgia!         Awesome artwork from Blick Booth

 Student sample from one of my favorite workshops.  San Diego Central Library with an awesome quote.  


No comments:

Post a Comment